GEORG - SINCE 1925
From beautiful Neitersen in the Westerwald region, we are offering our customers the highest quality, quick service, and individual flexibility.
Starting out with an agricultural trailer of our founder Karl Georg in 1925, we now produce presses and machines around the world,
characterised in particular by one thing: Durability.
With heart and hand
Our employees’ experience and their long time with the company (most of them have been with us for decades) are supplemented by an innovative operating climate and a high trainee ratio. We are often the first in line for novelties. We cultivate out-of-the-box thinking and joy in new things. Experience and technical know-how that is kept up to date makes each of our employees a certified expert. We all share a claim to high quality. We strive for trusting customer relationships and aim to be a competent and flexible partner.
Your success is our Motivation.
WE CAN PRODUCE NEW PLANTS AS WELL
A large design department and own mechanical manufacturing enables us to not only implement your demands quickly and flexibly, but also to offer additional products to supplement refurbishment and retrofit.
Contact us to learn more about the following products:
- Hydraulic presses with a pressing force up to 25,000 kN
- Mechanical presses with a pressing force up to 16,000 kN
- Eccentric presses
- Knuckle joint presses
- Servo presses
- Double-column presses
- Stamping presses
- Round blank stamping presses
- Ball cage punching presses
- Ball cage forming presses
- Dies for ball cage punching presses
- C-frame presses
- Forging presses
- Preforming presses
- Deburring presses
- Piercing- and drawing presses
- Calibration presses
- Embossing presses
- Own electrical designs
- Control-unit know-how with state-of-the-art Siemens control unit
- Control engineering with switch cabinet and operating panel
- Automation with robot
- Eigene elektrische Konstruktionen
- Steuerungs-Know-how mit modernster Siemens-Steuerung
- Steuerungsbau inkl. Schaltschrank und Bedienpult
- Automatisierung mit Roboter
WE ARE THERE FOR YOU!
We will gladly answer your questions and support your individual projects.
Simply send us a message.